Subscribe to the n.o. newsletter for your free sustainable sourcing handbook and video briefing
Textiles make up the lion’s share of a garment’s environmental impact. That means if you’re looking to improve your brand’s sustainability, or build a new fashion business with ethical values, your sourcing plan is a logical place to start.
While the topic of sustainable sourcing is much too vast to cover in a single handbook, through this PDF guide and accompanying video briefing, I hope to provide a useful starting point, giving you the inspiration and confidence to push your sourcing strategy in more creative, ethical and ambitious directions.
- How to create a Sourcing Strategy
- An introduction to how the textile supply chain operates
- Why you should work directly with mills, and how
- A guide to the most common fibres you will encounter and the sustainability considerations unique to each
- Advice on how to avoid toxic chemicals in your textiles
- How to source for circularity, including biodegradability, recycling, deadstock and upcycling
- A jargon-busting glossary of common textile industry terms
- A video briefing so I can walk you through the entire guide page by page
How do I get it?
The handbook and briefing are free for all subscribers of the n.o. newsletter.
The n.o. newsletter is a monthly collection of research and inspiration for ethical and sustainable fashion brand founders, plus exclusive promotional offers and free resources (like this one!)
Sign up by entering your email below, and the download link will be delivered right to your inbox.
©2021 n.o. development